[App_rpt-users] URI active low?

Steve kb9mwr at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 07:02:09 UTC 2016

I am having some problems getting PTT action on a repeater I am converting from IRLP to Allstar.

The DMK-URI is interfaced to the secondary port of a CAT-1000 controller.   And the controllers second port is configured as active low. There is a 10k pull-up resistor on the CAT controller's COR#2 line.

URI    DMK-URI        CAT-1000    CAT-1000
Pin 1    PTT        Pin 5    COR #2
Pin 7    CTCSS DET   Pin 9    PTT #2
Pin 8    COR DET
Pin 20    GND        Pin 17    GND
Pin 21    MIC IN AC   Pin 23    TX AUDIO #2
Pin 22    LEFT OUT    Pin 12    Rx AUDIO #2

And I am using these settings:

eeprom=0
hdwtype=0
rxboost=0
carrierfrom=usbinvert
ctcssfrom=no
txmixa=voice
txmixb=no
invertptt=0
duplex=1
plfilter=no
deemphasis=no
preemphasis=no
rxaudiodelay=0

Running asterisk -r shows that its supposed to be playing the time
(etc), but it never keys.

Suggestions welcome.
Thanks