[App_rpt-users] USB Sound Dongle Challenges

JJC cummingsj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 12:54:10 UTC 2016

On my RasPI 2b I run (in addition to allstar) an APRS iGate using pyaprsmultimon and little cheap rtl-sdr, I have also turned several of the GPIO pins into relay controllers for remote power cycle of devices control etc.. I'm keeping the project documented at http://enhanced.girhub.io

Sent from the iRoad