[App_rpt-users] ACID Error Lockup

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Fri Mar 18 14:18:28 UTC 2016

If you have updated system files, you might want to re-compile.

You might also want to turn off all built-in devices not in use in the bios set-up.
(parallel,serial, sound, some usb hubs etc)
IRQ / PNP issues. And force a update to the PNP data when done if not automatic.

Process of elimination in the end.

...mike/kb8jnm