[App_rpt-users] Raspberry Pi3

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Mon Mar 21 21:24:19 UTC 2016

well....I'd just burn a card and see.  worst is that nothing happens...best is that it works?

Not like the card will immolate or cause TMI to meltdown...realise it sounds like crowbar engineering, but sometimes things surprise you, right?
--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 6S...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.