[App_rpt-users] Raspberry Pi3

Te Bussell welfarecat at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 00:14:57 UTC 2016

What is the difference between ALLSTAR PI 3 efforts in the US and the UK?

There is a recompiled PI 3 version at the UK ALLSTAR site. I was looking at that until I read it does not yet support built-in WiFi.

See this very short video:  http://youtu.be/RjUHJ0DFon4

KB9WKR

Bill Bussell

Sent from my iPad