[App_rpt-users] AllStar Macros

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Fri Mar 25 17:28:25 UTC 2016

Not sure where you got the comma.  Type error? Perhaps it works?
I don't use them.
Just a space and a # at the end.
You can call a new macro from some other. Not sure if there is a limit. But
probably "no cumulative limit".

Why not just test it by making a macro string of time announcements that is longer
than 32 char's to find out. Then you will know.

Most folks here having a complex need will use a script assigned to a command
( xxxx=cmd, /dirlocation/scriptname.sh )to do the complex functions. No limits.

Some on macro's. Works for me.
http://themidnightengineer.com/category/ham-amateur-radio/app_rpt/macros-scheduler/

...mike/kb8jnm