[App_rpt-users] Hamtronics receiver issue with AllStar RTCM

Bryan Fields bryan at bryanfields.net
Wed Mar 30 16:34:45 UTC 2016

Sadly you cannot buy harmonics and expect it to work with out a full alignment.  It's not the same quality it once was.

I've seen many shortcuts and issues with their designs.  The ceramic caps in most of the exciter are crap and must be replaced with mica to clear up their server microphonics.

You would be best served by getting a basic service monitor.  There is simply no good way you'll be able to run a repeater well with out one. :(

73s

727-409-1194
http://bryanfields.net