[App_rpt-users] Hamtronics receiver issue with AllStar RTCM

Joe Leikhim rhyolite at leikhim.com
Wed Mar 30 23:42:35 UTC 2016

Skyler;

Here is a wideband VHF 136-156 MHz radio that will solve your ham club
problems for $35 each. If these were UHF I would be buying a bushel
full. You will need to get the programming software from Ritron. I think
it is free.

There are similar models with an enclosure, but for much more $$.

See the auction below on E-Bay:

Seller dale575

Ritron VHF Transceiver PCA, 136-156MHZ, 5 Watt, Model DTX-142-GCWD-I

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ritron-VHF-Transceiver-PCA-136-156MHZ-5-Watt-Model-DTX-142-GCWD-I/191557457767?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D35389%26meid%3D4bbbffc700cc4aefba654c3ce0d394f8%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D401085025343