[App_rpt-users] RTCM transmit adjustment

Jesse Lloyd ve7lyd at gmail.com
Wed May 11 01:58:58 UTC 2016

I set the rx up so it reads 3 Khz deviation on the RTCM's built in console meter, then set the tx level so I get 3Khz out of my transmitter. (No PL)

I then change from 1khz tone to 800hz followed by 1.8 Khz and verify that the levels dont move as tone frequency changes. Changing levels indicates a pre/de emphasis issue.

If using PL you have to account for that deviation, unless you filter if you with your IFR.

Cheers,
Jesse