[App_rpt-users] Remote Base Beginner Questions

Doug Fessler ki7dqg at gmail.com
Sat May 21 03:52:54 UTC 2016

Thanks for the reply, Mark. I do not need to remotely tune the radio, and I
am glad to find out that I just need to configure a simplex node. I had
read about the hang time, I will be sure to look at that when configuring
the node. Thanks for the guidance on radios, too. I think I will study that
a bit more.

Doug
KI7DQG