[App_rpt-users] Remote Base Beginner Questions

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 04:04:12 UTC 2016

Well, no, actually what you both want and need is to set it up as a remote base.

First of all, the configuration for a remote base is MUCH simpler (its about 5 or 6 lines in rpt.conf), and

avoids the possibility of DTMF and other things from the system to which it is tuned from controlling your

station (your node), and, therefore, potentially other stations linked to your node.

That is what a remote base is for.

Jim, WB6NIL