[App_rpt-users] usbradio_tune_xxxxx.conf where .conf = .confusion

Steve Agee n5zua at earthlink.net
Sat May 21 19:04:56 UTC 2016

Hello list:

I've searched

  <http://www.xelatec.com/xipar/node/180>

and I fully understand the description/explanations given. What I don't
understand, with specific attention to the lines:

|; name=usb ;
; devnum=1 ;
devstr=4-2 ;

is how to manually uncomment, and manipulate them. In this particular
instance, I'm trying to get a DIAL box running with one original URI
(early version) using the USBRADIO channel driver, and one URIX (newer
version) using the SIMPLEUSB channel driver. I've followed the
step-by-step (or was that Crossbar 5 Duude?) instructions for starting
off with a single node, then adding the second node. That simply doesn't
work. The second URIx green L.E.D. stays solid throughout the process.
Are these lines provided for informational purposes only, or can they be
edited to force the second device to be recognized and assigned?

N5ZUA