[App_rpt-users] RX Input Adjust Failed

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun May 22 19:32:08 UTC 2016

What is the squelch logic coming out of your radio?

If the line changes, does it go low with signal or no signal? And when
it goes low does it pull to ground?

The URI will not see a signal change if only voltage is supplied by the
radio. The radio MUST pull the signal to ground on receive or when
squelched.

If the radio doesn't pull to ground then you may need to connect an NPN
transistor to pull the line to ground. Then set USB radio for usbinvert.

VA3RQ