[App_rpt-users] usbfobs

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Sat May 28 14:52:04 UTC 2016

On 5/28/2016 10:32 AM, Skyler F wrote:
> This is what I am trying to say:
>
> There are several cases when I don't want to use DSP and use COR.
> (Weather we are using flat or speaker is not relevant)

Here's another approach for you folks that like to build stuff, but the
wiring to the CM108/119 is intimidating or you are running into problems
finding leaded USB adapters.

The RA-35 is a $35 radio adapter with many benefits over a simple FOB.
Whether or not it suits your application or budget is up to you.

Here are the high points:
Complete kit - you solder everything - $35.00
Complete kit with the CM119A and EEPROM pre-soldered - $45.00

Verbose information available here:
http://www.masterscommunications.com/
Click on RA-35.

Kevin Custer - W3KKC