[App_rpt-users] usbfobs

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Sat May 28 19:42:31 UTC 2016

Hear, hear.   no dog in this hunt, but I've not found an interface which was as flexible and easy to use, and i have a shack full of dmk uri dongles. everything from a boafeng 888 through alinco dr transcievers in simplex and as a repreater, a repeaterbuilder micor conversion, gm300s, an msf5000, hooked to  both acid and dial on pi computers, and with a speaker on one of the outputs to boot.

45 bucks with the chips presoldered, it has the right chip, not some potted knock-off, a memory chip, iirc, kevin brought out a few gpio pins, spend a few couple hours stuffing a board, and you are supporting a fellow ham.

is 45 bucks REALLY going to break the bank for something that, if you can read a schematic and understand a parts list???

no financial interest other than a satisfied customer.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 6S...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.