[App_rpt-users] Maxtrac GM300 TX audio to JT270M

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:36:33 UTC 2016

First off I want to thank Skyler he is the only one that reached out to me
today as i am struggling with figuring out the pin outs on this particular
setup..

I am going to rewrite this question here a little bit.. First off we are
looking to do take the TX side of a duplex cable from uricables and place
spacer pins or Ethernet solid core wire in the pins to go to the JT270M

With Skylers Help i have come up with the pins on the Maxtrac that should
be forwarded I think but not too sure..

2,3,7,

However what pin placement should they go on in the mic connector..

Also Their is a few more options it looks like and not exactly sure what to
pick from..
Here is the link where i was sent .
http://radioaficion.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Leixen_VV-898_Microphone_Connector_Pin_Out.jpg

So.. I am not out at the repeater site so I have no clue what pins are
taken and not on the TX side of that cable.. Anyone that can lead me to a
better direction as to which pins to cross and where that would be great..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://www.kc9zhv.com