[App_rpt-users] Need pin out info

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 15:17:26 UTC 2016

You only need 3 wires going into the transmitter. What I am talking about
is pre-emphasized vs flat input audio to the radio.

On the Motorola, you may have chose to use flat audio into the radio for
TX, however, on the chinese radio, you only have mic audio in, so in the
usbradio.conf, you have to set txprelim to no.

electricity440 at gmail.com