[App_rpt-users] DTMF to change frequency of serial transceiver

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 05:31:12 UTC 2016

Is it possible to parse DTMF strings without an individual command for each
possible DTMF code? I would like a way to switch the frequency of a
transceiver with serial frequency input (dra-818) via DTMF string.

I have not thought of a way to customize DTMF behaviour and not have static
codes. This is a standard node, not remote base.

Here is an example of what I would like to do:

*98145145 = Change frequency to 145.145 MHz
*97100 = Change CTCSS to 100.0 Hz

I Do NOT have to do this through RPT.Conf. If anybody can tell me a way of
getting RAW DTMF data through shell, that would be really great!

73
Skyler KD0WHB