[App_rpt-users] Possible U-Verse ISP issues

Lu Vencl luvencl8 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 02:04:12 UTC 2016

All,

I posted an issue the other day about not being able to register with
register.allstarlink.org.  I spent about 9 hours troubleshooting and just
could not make heads or tails on why this was occurring..

Had even two of the top guys here look into it.. Suddenly it started to work
24 hours later or so.  Now suddenly I can't reach another one of my nodes
all the way in Colorado, but if I route over another network it does.

Traceroutes look bad as well.

So wanted to bring it up in case anyone else is having some strange issues
as I think there is a much bigger problem ongoing on some of the backhaul
providers.

I am using AT&T U-verse in Florida and in Colorado I am using Peakinter.net
fiber 100/100

So if you are also having issues, let me know please..  I will be calling
them in the AM if it is not cleared up by then.

I am hitting the hey, had a long day restoring cell sites after a hurricane.

Lu

KA4EPS