[App_rpt-users] IAX/Zoiper Audio and Level

Te Bussell welfarecat at comcast.net
Sat Oct 8 07:06:22 UTC 2016

I downloaded the Android app on my Samsung phone based on the message quoted below. I have IaxRpt working from my laptop along with Allmon2. I had some help from a brilliant young woman, and I thank her.

HERE IS THE PROBLEM:  when she tried to set up the script to work with both Android and PC IaxRpt, the script had a syntax error, and would not work.

I used to modify and write UNIX scripts for an ancient but capable aerospace publishing system. I know that a misplaced or unbalanced operator will fail. Most of my scripts were ksh, and I knew a method in those days to actually test the script within a command line environment. Sorry to say I have cobwebs on what I did in the past.

So it would be helpful to see an example of a script that accomplishes both goals as stated above. In addition, I don't see a way forward for setting up the Android app.

Cheers and 73

KB9WKR

Bill

Sent from my iPad