[App_rpt-users] Node behind corporate server I.T. request

DuaneVT . selkie2 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 19:30:20 UTC 2016

My new node is getting close to deployment. Location is on a corporate
firewalled network. The node will be acting as the VHF repeater controller,
have 1 Allstar and 1 Echolink node. I will be administrator for the nodes
via IAX ans SSH.
I am working on the IT staff request for network ports. This is what I have
assembled from various sources:

   - Static IP
   - Port 4569    UDP    IN
   - Port 222       SSH   IN
   - Port 5198      UDP    IN/OUT
   - Port 5199      UDP    IN/OUT
   - Port 5200     TCP     OUT

Did I miss anything? Is this request phrased in any specific
IT-server-speak? Just asking as we have never needed to interface with
corporate I.T before.

Thanks,
Duane KA1LM