[App_rpt-users] Limey Linux Startup Files

John wb5nfc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:18:42 UTC 2016

I'm taking my first plunge with Limey Linux on a little thin-client
computer. I didn't see the first time boot message questions (probably
because I was logged in remotely rather than locally).
http://docs.allstarlink.org/drupal/node/101

I'm able to log in remotely or directly from the console and "Limey-linux
micro linux distribution version 1.1.4" appears to boot properly. How do I
get back to the First Time Boot program to change my password, time zone,
hostname, and network? Once that's done, I think I can take it through the
nodesetup routine...

Thanks!

John