[App_rpt-users] Mapping Asterisk Servers

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:26:40 UTC 2016

Are you volunteering?

________________________________
From: app_rpt-users-bounces at ohnosec.org <app_rpt-users-bounces at ohnosec.org> on behalf of Steve Mahler <kizzy at lusfiber.net>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 6:03 AM
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Mapping Asterisk Servers

Good morning!  I don't want to reinvent the wheel, so I ask the
following question.

I enjoy the "bubble graphs" but wish that the layout was tied back to
the Lat/Lon of the site.  Has anyone looked at ...

1)  adding some geographic layout to the bubble graph, not to scale

2)  making a mapping file of online sites to overlay google earth /
google maps

Thanks for any feedback.

...STeve - KF5VH

ohnosec.org
This list is for users of the app_rpt.c Asterisk application, the Allstar Centos Installation Disk (ACID) and Limey Linux Please note that you must be a member of ...