[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 92, Issue 14

Greg Thornwall thorn at myactv.net
Fri Oct 21 16:45:44 UTC 2016

I used the Google map API (https://developers.google.com/maps/) for IRLP
node locations:

http://kd3su.info/maps/kd3su.html

A while ago I saw a map that showed the IRLP nodes linked up somewhere,
but I can't seem to find it.

You would have to parse the connected node list that are linked up and
create lines between the different nodes.

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/polyline-simple

Is there a way to access the stats database directly?

73 Greg KD3SU