[App_rpt-users] DIAL and radio-tune-menu

Joe Bennett aprs at ka3nam.com
Mon Oct 24 02:29:55 UTC 2016

Just got dial up and running with a Pi3. Initial setup looks good and it
has registered with the Allstar network.  Now I'm trying to use the
radio-tune-menu command but all I get is this:

root at repeater:/etc/asterisk# radio-tune-menu
Error parsing device parameters
root at repeater:/etc/asterisk#

I've checked that the rpt.conf and the usbradio.conf files are aligned
in what the USB device (URI) is called (usb28073):

rpt.conf:

[28073]                                                         ; Change
this to your assigned node number

rxchannel = radio/usb28073                      ; Rx audio/signalling
channel

usbradio.conf:

[general]

[usb28073]

eeprom = 0              ; EEPROM installed: 0,1
                         ; 0 = no (default)
                         ; 1 = yes

What am I missing???

-Joe