[App_rpt-users] Anyone have MPLAB C compiler?

Sam Skolfield kj6qfs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 05:40:17 UTC 2016

Hello all,

It appears as if the link in the " votersystem.pdf " for the MPLAB C
Compiler for PIC24 and dsPIC v3.25 in LITE mode points to a page that
indicates the download is no longer available. I've done quite a bit of
googling for an alternate source, and can find nothing. Does anyone still
have a copy they could send my way? I have a couple of voter boards running
1.07 (09/15/2012) and they keep hiccuping, dropping PTT and connection to
server whenever transmitting. I have a PICkit 3 and want to try blowing the
latest firmware in to see if it fixes.

Thanks,

--
KJ6QFS