[App_rpt-users] Anyone have MPLAB C compiler?

Sam Skolfield kj6qfs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 11:18:27 UTC 2016

Looks like I'm in over my head a bit, not sure if I even need the C
compiler.

If anyone feels like helping me with a quick Teamviewer session, I'd really
appreciate it. Board is hooked up to PICKit, and MPLAB is  successfully
recognizing the target device, just need some help loading the bootloader.
I followed instructions, MPLAB said it wrote successfully, but no joy, the
LED doesn't flash like I'm used to with the RTCMs when they first boot, and
I can't capture it with the EBLEX software.

73,
PIC newbie aka KJ6QFS

--
KJ6QFS