[App_rpt-users] Private nodes not connecting

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Fri Sep 2 19:12:59 UTC 2016

Ron,
You have the nodes section correct on both nodes:

RPI3 #1
[nodes]
1000 = radio at 127.0.0.1:4568/1000,NONE    ; This must be changed to your
node number
1001 = radio at 10.0.0.201:4569/1001,NONE  ; and iax port number if not the
default

RPI3 #2
[nodes]
1000 = radio at 10.0.0.201:4568/1000,NONE    ; This must be changed to your
node number
1001 = radio at 127.0.0.1:4569/1001,NONE  ; and iax port number if not the
default

In rpt.conf on each node I assume you have:

for RPI3 #1:
[1000]
rxchannel = dahdi/pseudo

for RPI3 #2:
[1001]
rxchannel = dahdi/pseudo

You did not show that. Just want to check

"Just say no to world domination"