[App_rpt-users] Assistance with TM-d710 and URI-x with DIAL

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthuis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 00:20:19 UTC 2016

I am helping a friend with a new node.  He has a URI-X, Kenwood TM-d710 and DIAL.

TX audio is working fine.

RX audio is not.  I have the usbradio.conf file set with carrierfrom=usb

If I change it to carrierfrom=usbinvert then I can get DTMF through and audio, but it is keyed 100% of the time and no TXAudio works.

So it seems it should be set for usb.

I tried DSP, didn’t seem to work either.

The cable between the URI-X and the d710 uses the PS2 connector and is a pre-made cable from uricables.com

I am at a loss of what else to try, should I build the loopback tester that I see in the archives?

Mike

Kb8zgl