[App_rpt-users] Help Connecting To Echolink Nodes

k7ksn at yahoo.com k7ksn at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 02:14:36 UTC 2016

Good Day,
My apologies if this topic has been covered before. I am a newbie to Allstar and learning everyday. I am running the Crompton RPi2-3 V1.02beta version on a RPi-3 and have successfully enabled Echolink. I can receive calls to my node from other Elcholink Nodes and can successfully connect to the Echolink test node by entering *33009999 and getting repeated audio back, so port forwarding must be correct. That being said, I cannot connect to any other Echolink node even making sure to add 3 and and leading 0's to make up a 7 digit Echolink node number. Any help s greatly appreciated.

73'sBrien Morris - K7KSNNode 43585