[App_rpt-users] Allstar with Yaesu 8800r node radio

John McKain k6jrm at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 21:18:12 UTC 2016

Good afternoon group,
I am in the process of reviving my Allstar node from a PC to a Raspberry pi3 and looking at using a spare Yaesu 8800r radio.  While googling, I haven't found much about people's experiences in getting it functional.  I see where I can purchase a URI to 8800 cable, but would like to see if anyone has had success before spending the money for the cable.  Additionally, in there a sample conf file I could look at that works with the 8800?  Any info would be appreciated.

John
K6JRM