[App_rpt-users] Allmon2 ideas

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:55:49 UTC 2016

I wonder if we could make allmon2 a little more friendly by giving it a
installation script like some of the other big cms out their do.. I had
some thing in mind like using msql database or some thing to hold all the
data I wonder if that is possible?? Anyone ever thought of this? I had at
one time looked at it on github and thought about modifying in that way but
at the time i just modified it to get it working because we were in a pinch
and i didn't have time.. My next thought is to whether we could integrate
with that keydown logs using mysql with node numbers basically just store
each one in a databse idk i am probably rambling here but any thoughts or
ideas??

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Phone:
Fax: