[App_rpt-users] Courtesy tone delay?

Richard Bateman richard at batemansr.us
Sat Sep 10 05:47:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm very very new at this =] I just got a RPi3 working with the default image and built an interface from my URI to my TKR-750 -- and everything seems to be working.  I am using usbradio and things work fine w/ either cor and ctcss coming from usb or dsp.

the one issue I'm struggling with is that it takes nearly 4 seconds after I release my PTT button before I get the courtesy tone... I was kinda hoping for more like 500ms.  Any ideas how I can fix this? Is it normal, something that can be tuned, a misconfiguration, or.... ?

Thanks!

Richard
KD7BBC
HamStudy.org