[App_rpt-users] toy throwing time?

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Mon Sep 12 21:28:49 UTC 2016

hear hear.

Besides, we know what we have now and it's been pretty well gone through.

Can the same be said for the lastedt and greatest version of Asterisk?

Besides, this isn't managing the launch codes distribution.  Unless (and highly unlikely) it's being used in a primary public safety system...it's AMATEUR radio.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 6S...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.