[App_rpt-users] toy throwing time?

Willem Schreuder willem at prinmath.com
Mon Sep 12 21:51:05 UTC 2016

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016, Stephen - K1LNX wrote:

> All in all, I like things where they are now, and if progress can be
> made on a newer platform, great, but otherwise the work others have done
> to this point on it has been phenomenal and I am in 100% support and
> appreciative of it.

I absolutely concur.  I am simply arguing that there ARE some tangible
benefits to migrating to a newer Asterisk at such time as it should bubble
high enough on the list of priorities.  It is not unlike the ACID to DIAL
migration that happend because it became advantageous, but only then.

73 -Willem