[App_rpt-users] Dial and APRS support?

Bob Roszkowski bob at w5evh.org
Fri Sep 16 17:10:42 UTC 2016

I believe that the implementation of APRS in an Allstar node was to
announce the node on the network and its status (Linked to?).   That's what
I have been using it for many years.  This was not designed specifically
for mobile nodes.  APRS is radio-less and has no tie into the repeater/node.

Sincerely,

boB - W5EVH