[App_rpt-users] Forgotten password

Te Bussell welfarecat at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 00:12:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

I cannot tell you how much I regret writing this question.

I have forgotten my username and password for my Allstar Raspberry Pi SD SD card that I previously had working and fully configured.

Is there a method to reset this, or do I need to start again?

I have added init=/bin/sh to the end of my cmdline.txt file. If this procedure works, I should be able to reset the password. However, this will not cure a forgotten username in the event I cannot get it right.

Thoughts please?

Cheers

Bill Bussell
KB9WKR