[App_rpt-users] Adding another node

Gareth Jackson gareth1125 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 15:46:05 UTC 2016

Hi again everyone.

I already have one node up and running, but wanted to create another 2. One for work that I can leave running and one for in the car.

How do i request more nodes via my account ? If I go to “request nodes”, it shows my current node and then gives me a comments box to write in, however it also states “The "Comments" field (below) is for comments regarding THIS node request only. If you want additional node numbers, do them as separate requests!!”

As such i’m a little confused as to how to request a couple of extra node numbers.

Yours,

Gareth