[App_rpt-users] DIAL with Quad PCI Radio Card with Kenwood G707 Remote Base

Monty monty at ke7jvx.com
Fri Sep 30 19:27:30 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this, or anything like this.  I
installed DIAL on my remote base node that has a Quad PCI radio card with a
Kenwood G707 remote base on it.  I was able to get it working under DIAL
with Steve Zingman's help.  Under DIAL, when I am steering the G707 with
memory or direct dial frequencies, it takes roughly 12 seconds for the
display on the front of the G707 to change and then I get a function
complete.  Under CentOS, it would only take a second or two.  Configs were
copied over from the CentOS archive and are identical except for the change
in filenames due to the channel now being called DAHDI.

Any thoughts?

Monty