[App_rpt-users] Spurious Echolink Disconnect

Steve Mahler kizzy at lusfiber.net
Sat Apr 15 14:46:45 UTC 2017

Has anyone dealt with the following error lines from ??

[Apr 12 11:43:35] ERROR[840] chan_echolink.c: Cannot find DB entry for
IP addr 128.235.36.233
[Apr 12 11:45:40] WARNING[875] chan_echolink.c: countdown for
KF5VH(128.235.36.233) negative

The above seem to be generated with an associated uncommanded Echolink
Disconnect. The connection to a PC running DIAL was attempted from the
PC Echolink software, using a public proxy, disconnect seems to happen
in less than 90 seconds.
Connections from the PC to other Echolink servers work without problem.
The lines are from /var/log/asterisk/messages. The IP address, I
believe, is from the proxy server.

There are no recent changes, but I don't know how long this has been
happening. Any pointers appreciated.
...STeve - KF5VH