[App_rpt-users] Allstar locking up

Bradlington bradlington at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 18:21:54 UTC 2017

Updated and resolved:

I found the root cause was an HF transmitter on site that was in the
many K-watts for Navtex maritime transmissions ast 518 kHz which got
into everything on site.

The use of ferrite rings on as many of the supply cables and LAN entry
points resolved the ongoing locking up of the modem.

Regards

Bradley