[App_rpt-users] Alternative to WebTransceiver java applet

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 15:24:26 UTC 2017

If any of you have teamspeak and would like to just chit chat on this topic
with me feel free teamspeak ip to my private server is: kc9zhv.com:9936
Their is no password i am in the welcome room.

I actually see several use cases for allowing a user to utilize this..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Phone:618-553-0806
Fax: 1-618-551-2755
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com