[App_rpt-users] Alternative to WebTransceiver java applet

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Mon Apr 17 19:16:08 UTC 2017

The purpose of this thread was to discuss software based solutions.
Fundamentally I was looking for how we can make Allstar the preferred
option when Echolink might have been used previously.

Can I request we move hardware based discussions to a separate thread?  I
know there have been some nice commercial and homegrown options there.

Thanks,
  -Doug-