[App_rpt-users] Control States

David Osborn david.osborn at manx.net
Sun Apr 23 16:38:06 UTC 2017

Yes, they work well.

I use it to modify timeout behaviour for news broadcasts etc.

lnkena and lnkdis would allow/disallow incoming connections.

I've not tried it, but ufena and ufdis may have the same effect on users making outgoing connections (or issuing any commands)

There are examples in the rpt.conf sample files.

What are you looking to achieve?

David Osborn
GD4HOZ