[App_rpt-users] Control States

Steve Mahler kizzy at lusfiber.net
Sun Apr 23 18:17:14 UTC 2017

David:

Thank you for the reply.  With my controlstates looking like ...

;  rptena,rptdis - Repeater (Enable,Disable)
;  totena,totdis - Timeout Timer
;  apena, apdis  - Autopatch
;  lnkena,lnkdis - Link
;  skena, skdis  - Scheduler
;  ufena, ufdis  - User Functions
;  atena, atdis  - Alternate Hangtime
;  noice, noicd  - No Incoming Connections
;  slpen, slpds  - Sleep Mode
;
; Normal Repeater Operations
0 = rptena,totena,apena,lnkena,skdis,ufena,atdis,noicd,slpds ; Boot
DEFAULT - ALL ON
1 = rptena,totena,apena,lnkena,skdis,ufena,atdis,noice,slpds ; DEFAULT
WithOUT New Links Incoming
2 = rptena,totena,apena,lnkdis,skdis,ufena,atdis,noice,slpds ; DEFAULT
WithOUT New Links Incoming & No Links
3 = rptena,totena,apena,lnkdis,skdis,ufena,atdis,noice,slpds ; RF ONLY
8 = rptena,totena,apdis,lnkdis,skdis,ufdis,atdis,noice,slpds ; NO USER
FUNCTIONS, NO NEW LINKS & NO LINKS
9 = rptdis,totena,apdis,lnkdis,skdis,ufdis,atdis,noice,slpds ; KILL Repeater
;

The boot comes up in "0".   I switch to "1"  and the NOICE setting seems
to work.  Existing Links are not dropped.  And calling ilink,6 doesn't
disconnect existing link.  Trying to create a new link fails.

If I switch from "0" to "2" ... seems to be the same thing

What am I not understanding about the way LNKXXX is defined?  Is there a
way to address inbound and outbound links separately?? [items 8&9 above
work as expected]

...STeve - KF5VH