[App_rpt-users] [Solved] Node 29115 is no longer in the database

Corey kc7mrq at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 14:17:47 UTC 2017

Last year I took my nodes off the air while I sold my home and find new
place to live. Upon buying my new home I decided to upgrade my LAN and WIFI
from a dlink based system to a Ubiquiti UNIFI based system. New subnets,
VLANS, routers, switches, access points, etc.

The nodes never did find their way to the stats page after the move. They
registered just fine and connected to everything.

I finally found the problem after poking around and it was the
/etc/resolv.conf file on the node server. It's first line was pointing to
my old router IP address. I changed the first two line to 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4
 and the nodes stats immediately showed up on the stats page.

73
Corey