[App_rpt-users] ilbc codec source code ?

Toussaint OTTAVI t.ottavi at bc-109.com
Fri Aug 25 19:15:49 UTC 2017

Le 25/08/2017 à 20:43, David McGough a écrit :
> Stock Asterisk uses 30ms iLBC audio frames, which can end up sounding like
> "Mr.  Roboto" with AllStar, which strictly expects 20ms frames....These
> patches convert iLBC for Asterisk to 20ms frames, so it's compatible with
> AllStar.

Wow ! Thank you, I didn't see that ! I just compared file sizes, and saw
they were identical. But I didn't see the content was different...

> Also, note that is you use this patch in conjuction with SIP phones,
> softphones, etc., make sure they're set to 20ms frames, too.

Humm, another problem : my current software client (Zoiper for Android)
does not allow to set timing value. Does someone know an IAX2 client for
iPhone/Android which supports iLBC, and which allows to change timing
value ?

73 de TK1BI