[App_rpt-users] portal config with "special" requirements

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Thu Aug 31 07:21:30 UTC 2017

Using portal config for the first time and found an issue that there
must be a work around for: I have two things I need always in rpt.conf,
a node number's inside IP address
2360=radio at 192.168.1.100:4569/2360,NONE because from inside the AT&T
gateway I cannot get to its public address. So for testing now I need to
connect with an entry in rpt.conf under [nodes]

Also I need a startup macro to connect to a node

I edit this in to the file but as soon as I do a portal upload these two
things go away. Is there any way for portal config to allow stuff like this?

Thanks all...

GeorgeC

W2DB/2360

--