[App_rpt-users] Telephone Portal - Alternate U.S. Phone Number

Kevin Culp KZ3L at arrl.net
Tue Dec 5 15:07:47 UTC 2017

Hello,

First-time poster here. Thanks to all for developing and maintaining the
AllStarLink system. This is clearly a non-trivial effort and has paid
big dividends for many of us.

I tried to call the alternate U.S. telephone portal phone number listed
on the support page:

*+1 559 2557827* 	*United States (Alternate # for the time being)*

Oddly, I received a live person who appeared to be answering a health
care hotline. She seemed a bit confused when I told her I was trying to
access the AllStar Link Portal. :-)

How can we get this fixed on the AllStarLink web page?

Thank you,
Kevin KZ3L