[App_rpt-users] Telephone Portal - Alternate U.S. Phone Number

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Tue Dec 5 15:32:01 UTC 2017

The reverse autopatch capability/phone portal was turned down on
2/19/2015 as per the note on the AllStar Server Configuration page...:
"Autopatch capability is no longer offered. All active autopatch
profiles as of 2/19/2015 are still operational, and will remain so
indefinitely (at no charge). If you have this service, and are so
inclined to continue providing monetary assistance, please do so as a
donation. "

Assuming that even that was disabled and the number released to another
customer of the SIP provider Jim was using.

Since the passing of Jim, I don't think that there has been any movement
to reinstate (due to cost...which is why Jim took it down); you can sign
up with a SIP/IAX provider and gen the capabilities into your own node
(I have outbound only...don't need to have the SIP port open to surfers
looking to use my connection for their boilerroom operations)  if you
want that capability.

BB
WB0YLE/W2FUV
Morrisville PA